Que si ara estirem el braç ...
els seus 30kg terrestres no son el mateix a Mart i cal calibrar-ho de nou.
que si ara movem una roda ...
que si ara fem un pasito palante, 1,2,3 ...
que si ara girem una mica ...
que si ara un pasito patras ...
1st drive complete! This is how I roll: forward 3 meters, 90º turn, then back. Electric slide, anyone? [pic]twitpic.com/amiy6z
— Curiosity Rover (@MarsCuriosity) agost 22, 2012
Wheel tracks on Mars.The EDL team is finally done. :)Congrats to the mobility and surface teams! mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia…
— Allen Chen (@icancallubetty) agost 22, 2012
Two near-misses, and I'm now MUCH more familiar with @marscuriosity's wheels than I EVER wanted to be. But I'm okay! Woo hoo! :D
— N165 aka Coronation (@N165Mars) agost 22, 2012
Recalculating... I was so giddy about my 1st drive yestersol, I tweeted the wrong specs. Correction: 4.5 m fwd, 120º turn, then back
— Curiosity Rover (@MarsCuriosity) agost 23, 2012





